Sunday, October 4, 2015

Check out the shops in Collinsville!

One of my favorite places to visit is the little town of Collinsville just 20 min north of Tulsa. Probably because I live very close to this town and my family ties to the town go back generations.  My grandmothers house where my mother was born still stands there.  The quaint downtown with its brick streets lends itself to antique shops and boutiques. My time was limited but I did manage to pop into a few shops there.

Just a quick reminder for all who are new here, Junkability= how much great junk they have. The more JJJJ'S the more junk (great things for sale)!
Affordability is how much things cost there overall.  The more $$$$$'s the higher the overall cost of items.
 I really like going into a place and seeing prices in a range that the average shopper (me) can afford to leave with something.

The Rafters is an old favorite.  Leroy has so many treasures he had to open a second shop.  It's filled with all sorts of old items. Maybe not a place where you would find a "steal" but you might find that item that adds to your collection. Interested in old dial phones? The Rafters has them!

916 W. Main
10-4:30 Mon-Sat
12:30-4 Sundays

Junkability :  JJ
Affordability : $$$
 

That's it for now!  There are even more shops in Collinsville so look for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment